This position reports to the Manager Corporate Services and is required to clean and tidy the offices and associated areas so that they are clean, neat and tidy; and provide a tea and coffee service to the Ports Regulator as required. The successful applicant will be functionally literate in English to read labels on cleaning materials etc. and have the ability to follow instructions. They will also be physically fit and have good verbal communication skills. Matric would be an advantage.
The Ports Regulator is an equal opportunity employer.
The positions will be based in Durban, and may entail occasional travel. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant commensurate with their qualifications and experience within the regulatory environment and the Regulator’s policies.
Note: Candidates may be subject to a round of internal testing together with criminal checks and a security clearance.
Applications must consist of the following:
A comprehensive letter of application which includes:
- Notice periods required in current position
- Date of availability to commence employment
- Employment Equity status
- Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
A complete CV attached thereto, which includes:
- Thorough academic and work history
- Languages spoken and proficiency
- Responsibilities in each position held
- A copy of the Identity Document
- Certified copies of Senior certificate and other qualifications
- Expected salary range
Please contact Nafeesa Ally on +27 (0)31 365 7800 for any enquiries about this closed vacancy.