This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is required to provide an administrative and personal assistant service of a confidential nature to the CEO, executive managers, and all other managers.
The successful candidate must:
- Must be able to interact with senior level internal and external people and regular exposure to confidential information
- Be able to produce excellent administration skills
- Have a matric; a relevant diploma would be an advantagee
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a senior secretary within a corporate environment at a medium sized company
- Manage overall travel arrangements for staff and Regulator members
- Experience as a legal secretary is an advantage
The Ports Regulator is an equal opportunity employer.
The positions will be based in Durban, and may entail occasional travel. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant commensurate with their qualifications and experience within the regulatory environment and the Regulator’s policies.
Note: Candidates may be subject to a round of internal testing together with criminal checks and a security clearance.
Applications must consist of the following:
A comprehensive letter of application which includes:
- Notice periods required in current position
- Date of availability to commence employment
- Employment Equity status
- Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
A complete CV attached thereto, which includes:
- Thorough academic and work history
- Languages spoken and proficiency
- Responsibilities in each position held
- A copy of the Identity Document
- Certified copies of Senior certificate and other qualifications
- Expected salary range
Contact Nafeesa Ally on +27 (0) 31 365 7800 for any enquiries. Forward your application, clearly stating the position for which you are applying, in the e-mail subject title, to: by no later than close of business on 14 May 2018. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.